We need interviewers around Australia; in particular in North Western Melbourne; Perth; Mandurah; Blacktown; Adelaide; Port Pirie; North Sydney; Mackay; and Port Huon areas.
- Are you an Experienced Face-to-Face Interviewer?
- Familiar with computers?
- Looking for casual work from August to October?
We need you to get involved in the most exciting longitudinal social research study in Australia.
Roy Morgan Interviewing Services seeks well-presented, well-spoken and engaging people to conduct face-to-face surveys using a user-friendly, hand-held computer.
Non-negotiable Prerequisites include:
- A minimum of 100 hours interviewing experience essential
- Use of a reliable vehicle
- Mobile telephone.
- Reasonable computer skills
- Minimum availability in interviewing period: 24 hours per week
Comprehensive instruction and ongoing support provided.
Work is available on a casual basis from August to October: weekdays and weekends.
We pay appropriate casual hourly rate plus travel allowance.
If you fit the bill and are keen to join this fantastic, ongoing social research study, please email your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com.
Previous applicants need not apply.